Tutti means ‘everyone’
Tutti is a multi arts organisation with the vision of taking the work of artists with a disability to the world.
Tutti works across all artforms to support the professional development of artists with a disability.
Tutti offers three visual arts studios, a film editing suite, a recording studio and access to a large rehearsal space. Work is delivered across three linked areas:
- Producing: Works are exhibited, performed live, recorded, distributed online, screened and occasionally toured locally and internationally.
- Making: Programs from introductory to professional skills development and arts practice training
- Sharing: At artist talks, forums, symposiums and conferences
Tutti is characterised by an emphasis on participation, by a disability led approach to decision-making and leadership, and by how diversity runs right through its work. People with disability are involved in all aspects of the organisation from board membership to programming, hiring and recruitment.
Tutti is guided by:
- The UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- The Social Model of disability – removing barriers that disable and exclude
Tutti is committed to:
- Developing professional pathways for the presentation and recognition of artists’ work
- Establishing Tutti as a national hub of interactive cross artform work
- Establishing Tutti as an incubator leading innovative ideas, trends and technologies
- Developing a model of critique to improve reviewing of work by learning-disabled artists.
Tutti is a member of Arts Access Australia and affiliated with the national network of Disability and Arts organisations.
The Tutti Overview – gives a snapshot of past and present work and a few of our collaborative partnerships across the performing, visual and media arts. It also introduces our current major collaborative project with Indonesia, “Tutti Berarti Semuanya”
Thank you for visiting the Tutti website, we would love to hear from you! Call us on 08 8422 6511, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or come and see us at Galway House, Minda Campus, King George Avenue, North Brighton, South Australia 5048.
Our postal address is PO Box 115, Hove SA 5048
To see where Galway House is located on the Minda Campus please click the link below – we are building No 5.
Not sure where Minda is located? Click here for a map.