Tutti complies with the Australian Privacy Principles when it comes to handling personal information.
- have a nominated Privacy Officer
- promote and implement privacy, dignity and confidentiality practices for participants
- regularly review privacy and confidentiality procedures
- ensure Tutti employees understand privacy, dignity and confidentiality procedures and the information sharing guidelines
- appropriately manage any complaints that relate to a breach of privacy as per Tutti’s complaints procedure
- ensure participants have given their permission before photos / recordings of them are used in public