Tutti Choral Program
Tutti offers a range of entry points for people wanting to sing. In addition to regular concert performances, Tutti also creates contemporary music-theatre and opera featuring disabled and non-disabled singers and artists.
If you would like to be involved in our program please take a look through our list of choirs to discover which one is for you.
Why not book Tutti for your next event?
- Tutti’s repertoire includes popular, classical, gospel and jazz music.
- The Tutti Choir (50-60 singers plus soloists) is suitable for large opening events and ceremonies.
- Poco Tutti Choir (20 singers) suitable for smaller events.
- Hot Tutti is a quintet of accomplished young singers with a disability. Hot Tutti sings a cappella or accompanied.
- Solo Artists are also available.
To book a performance or for further information, please call Tutti on 08 8422 6511 or email email@example.com.