Tutti Kids and Youth (TKY) Coordinator
Part Time position: 10 hours per week, (with potential to further increase hours)
Tutti Arts Inc is a dynamic, award-winning multi arts organisation at the forefront of providing professional pathways for artists with disability. Tutti’s vision to take the work of artists with disability to the world is underpinned by a deep commitment to community arts and cultural development. This includes addressing the social, creative and educational needs of children with disability through the arts. With the introduction of the NDIS the successful applicant will have the opportunity to grow the TKY program and the position.
Key tasks will include:
- Coordinating the TKY Program including liaison with families
- Lead music and movement sessions for children with disability
- Coordinate an Annual Showcase of work.
- Working within the NDIS environment, ensuring compliance.
- Contribute to external communication through newsletters and social media
- Supporting sessional tutors
Qualifications and Experience – Essential
- Relevant qualifications in Disability, Teaching and/or Education through the Arts
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- High level coordination skills
- Ability to lead a music and movement group for children with disability (Saturday mornings during school term)
- Ability to relate on a personal level with people with disabilities, their families and advocatesThe successful applicant will be required to have prior to commencement:
- A clear DCSI screening check for working with children.
- A first aid certificate
- A child safe environment certificate
Salary: Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award Level 4.
Salary packaging available.
Application Process and Selection Criteria
All applicants must provide a cover letter as well as a resume that addresses the essential qualifications and experience.
Note: Applicants must be available to work on a Saturday morning during the school term
For further information and to submit your application please contact Dorothy O’Brien, Disability and Quality Manager.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 8422 6510.
Applications Close 9am Monday 5 June 2017
Becoming a volunteer makes a big difference to our community
Do you have time available each week to assist in one of our programs?
In return for sharing your skills and knowledge you’re guaranteed to meet new people, make new friends and work in a professional arts environment.
Things you could be involved with include:
- Supporting disabled artists in the Visual Arts, Design, New Media and Drama Programs
- Supporting singers in the Club Tutti Program
- Supporting fundraising and organising events
- Assisting in the office and with data entry
If you have a regular time slot you can offer we’d love to hear from you.
Please call Tutti on 8422 6511 or email email@example.com
Volunteers make a positive difference to our programs and we thank each and every one of them.